lundi 20 mai 2013

PROFILE: COLONEL ABDOULAYE OUMAR DIENG ANTI LAUNDENER

 


 

Colonel Abdoulaye Oumar Dieng, author of the book on money entitled "The fight against money laundering and terrorist financing: presentation and analysis of the Senegalese device", lives a quiet retreat after rendering dedicated service to the State more precisely in the Senegal Customs. Back on the path of a soldier of the economy is on a crusade against the laundering of dirty money.Born in St. Louis May 23, 1950, his parents came to live in Dakar Medina. He spent his childhood and grew up there. Then his father was cheap controller was assigned to Khombole where young Abdoulaye made entry into the sixth. After middle school, he went to study at the Lycee Blaise Diagne. Then, the CFPA, Commercial Section in 1972-73. He enrolled immediately after the Faculty of Law in 1973. Four years later, he earned his master's degree in Law in 1977. For the record, says the soldier of the economy at retirement, it is the same class as Serigne Diop, current Ombudsman of the Republic and Kader Sow, former chief of staff of the former President of Senegal, Abdoulaye Wade . After his master, he spends the assistance of Enam. Customs option. It was released in 1979. He will thereafter, the curriculum of a customs inspector. First auditor Yoff, Dakar Port, then it is in the central in 1988. He was also head of regional subdivision Diourbel and bureau chief in Kaolack. He returned to Dakar in 1992 to be head of the sections of writing the Bureau of Customs Dakar North. Thereafter, he was assigned to the customs investigations and the General Directorate of Customs, where he attended the narcotics bureau. It was at this time that he acquired a solid experience in transnational crime. The rise of Dieng stops. He was appointed a few years later bureau chief prosecution and recovery for 5 years from 2004 to 2008. In 2009, he became Regional Director Dakar Port until 2010 when he retired.Paper money? When asked Colonel Dieng, whence came the idea of ​​money, it suggests that, initially, he was not thinking. In 2011, he wrote a book on "the type of customs offenses and competence of customs officers." People have enjoyed this book. There were themes in this book that were further in a new book. But it was at a seminar he hosted in Mauritania seminar on a comparative study between the Senegalese and Mauritanian customs litigation, that the idea was suggested to him to write a book on money. An idea that has been clicked in his head. All the more so that he was corresponding GIABA for several years at the Customs and corresponding FIU. In addition to this experience, he has participated as an expert in several meetings and has done internships in this field. He said why not. In addition it is a holder that hangs on. It was beginning to talk a lot in Senegal.Customs, coincidence? To the question, how, ended up in Customs, the retired colonel said: "I wanted to bench, but I gave it up simply because the entrance exam, I was given two subjects to a legal character and an economic nature. The subject of a legal nature reserved for the contest judges focused on public law, whereas I had done business law, while the subject of an economic nature was reserved for other bodies, "he said. "Although a lawyer by training, I had to take the subject to economic which focused on trade finance, an area that I mastered in my capacity as Secretary of Administration for commercial use, having worked for 4 years Division "Trade Negotiations" of the Foreign Trade Department. Ranked 11th in the input and options making based on the ranking competition, he ended up opting for the Customs. Who succeeded him, "I opted for Customs and I have no regrets."Student in Islam. Married and father of five children, Mr. Dieng uses his retirement to catch his knowledge of the practice of Islam: "When I was young, I did not have time to deepen my knowledge in the Islam. Today I spend my time learning the Koran. I make up for lost time. Because I have a lot of gaps in this area. I became a student in Islam, "he says While giving thanks to God. Amateur TV and sports, specifically basketball, Colonel Dieng for the record, was the leader of the Asc Bopp in the 80s. As such, it was every Saturday at Marius Ndiaye stadium. It was only when he was assigned to Diourbel he stopped going to the stadium. Next musical taste, Colonel Dieng in his youth enjoyed the "Beatles". Besides, he says "I was called Ringo Star." He also loved Bob Marley also like all young at that time. Without false modesty, says Mr. Dieng, "I can say that I am one of the first Senegalese to discover Bob Marley in 1975. I went to training in Belgium in 1975. I brought a CD of Bob "No woman no cry." He loved the time he was reminded again, go to the "Sahel" with the disc to allow the DJ to put it. Today from its lovely nestled in the hills of the Patte d'Oie villa, the author of a book on money laundering, is nostalgic for his childhood Khombole. "I have fond memories of my childhood friends Khombole. Dances, the game Navétane. " During his rich career firefighter, there are two Directors General of Customs who marked man. One is Moustapha Tall, the other is Matar Cisse. Unfortunately, it seems he lamented, "I have worked with him for eight months. He was appointed in November 2009, I am retired in August 2010, "with all the honors. Happy retirement Colonel.HAROUNA FALL

1 commentaire:

  1. MY NAME IS MARIAM FROM SOUTH AFRICA...I SAW THIS COMMENT ON POSITIVE BLOGS AND I WILL LOVE TO TELL EVERYBODY HOW MY STATUS CHANGES TO NEGATIVE, AND AM NOW A LIVING WITNESS OF IT AND I THINK ITS A SHAME ON ME IF I DON'T SHARE THIS LOVELY STORY WITH OTHER PEOPLE INFECTED WITH THIS DEADLY VIRUS...,HIV HAS BEEN ONGOING IN MY FAMILY... I LOST BOTH PARENTS TO HIV,. AND IT IS SO MUCH PAIN IVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET OVER.. AS WE ALL KNOW MEDICALLY THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO IT..AND MEDICATION IS VERY EXPENSIVE..SO SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO A NATIVE MEDICAL PRACTITIONER IN AFRICA..I HAD A JOB THERE TO EXECUTE SO I TOOK TIME TO CHECK OUT ON HIM.I SHOWED HIM ALL MY TESTS AND RESULTS.. I WAS ALREADY DIAGNOSED WITH HIV AND IT WAS ALREADY TAKING ITS TOWL ON ME.. I HAD SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SO I DECIDED TO TRY HIM OUT...I WAS ON HIS DOSAGE FOR 1 MONTHS. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT BELIEVE IN IT, I WAS JUST TRYING IT OUT OF FRUSTRATION... AND AFTER 2 WEEKS, I WENT FOR NEW TESTS... AND YOU WONT BELIEVE THAT 5 DIFFERENT DOCTORS CONFIRMED IT THAT AM NEGATIVE..IT WAS LIKE A DREAM,,I NEVER BELIEVE AIDS HAS CURE..AM NOW NEGATIVE,,AM A LIVING WITNESS..I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK THIS MAN... I JUST WANT TO HELP OTHERS IN ANY WAY I CAN..HAVE JOINED MANY FORUMS AND HAVE POSTED THIS TESTIMONIES AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAS MAIL AND CALLED THIS MAN ON PHONE AND AFTER 2 WEEKS THEY ALL CONFIRMED NEGATIVE..BBC NEWS TOOK IT LIVE AND EVERY.. HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT.. EVERYBODY SAW IT AND ITS NOW OUT IN PAPERS AND MAGAZINES THAT THERE'S NATIVE CURE FOR HIV AND ALL WITH THE HELP OF THIS MAN,,HAVE TRIED MY OWN PARTS AND ALL LEFT WITH YOU,,IF YOU LIKE TAKE IT OR NOT..GOD KNOWS HAVE TRIED MY BEST.ABOUT 97 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE THROUGH ME..AND THEY SEND MAILS TO THANKS ME AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE,,THIS MAN IS REAL..DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE,,HIV IS A DEADLY VIRUS,,GET RID OF IT NOW..
    case there is anyone who has similar problem and still

    looking for a way out, and he those cast all kind of spell like ::
    Love Spells
    Luck, Money Spells
    Health, Well Being
    Protection, Healing
    Curses, ex, Breakups
    NEW! Combo Spells
    High Priestess Spells
    Vampire Spells
    Authentic Voodoo Spells
    Custom, Other Spells
    Business spells
    Health/Healing spells
    Cancer healing
    Curse removal
    Job spells
    Healing from all kind of diseases
    Love binding
    Barrenness(need a child)
    Need love
    Lottery Spells
    Promotions
    Success
    Money rituals
    winning court case
    Divorce spells
    Low sperm count
    Infertility in women
    Breast enlargement/reduction
    Penis enlargement/reduction
    YOU CAN CONTACT HIM HERE AS (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) and also his state based number text him here if you're in the US: 760-935-3804 if you need any question contact me via here as mariambaurice@gmail.com i wish you best of luck and good health.

    RépondreSupprimer