jeudi 27 juin 2013

Obama to Youssou Ndour "I am proud of you"



The image is sharp, vivid. President Barack Obama grabbed the hand of Youssou Ndour before requesting a photo. This is similar in many respects to an autograph request. Everyone asks the question that the two men met for the first time could tell. Well aware that Michelle Obama and her husband were not deprived of what they thought of the Minister of Tourism and Recreation. A source who heard the remarks made by the two men that we have attached to the net heart confirms that Obama is a fan of the king of mbalax. She gave clear and precise clear explanations to show us that the host of Senegal (Barack Obama) started to go from "I am proud of you" * (I'm proud of you). "My wife and I are your fans, we listen to your music forever. I'm close to you I have also some of your songs in my ipad. "In his compliments, the U.S. President to serve on the owner of "my Fékkée it Boole" movement that was the pride of Senegal and Africa for everything he does. I'm with you for a long time. I am your career, your commitment alongside Senegalese and Africans. "Finally it he said "I'm glad to meet you. And Macky Sall told me that it was possible that you make an interpretation in the evening. "

Youssou Ndour in good gentleman, according to our interlocutor them first welcomed (the Obamas) on African soil and Senegal in particular. Before you say "I am proud and honored to meet you." The result speaks for itself, because the same witnesses at the scene were surprised warm exchanges between the two men.

The Observer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire