lundi 24 juin 2013

Interview with Samba Sine Kouthia alias "Karim Wade gave me a Tabaski sheep ... I'll visit him Rebeuss"

Making people laugh is a gift from Kouthia. In an interview with your favorite Leral site, comedian fashionable "Kouthia Show" that takes viewers in suspense on Tfm, confides in his rich career full of twists and turns, its relationship with Amina Poté and Karim Wade, who he wishes to visit very soon Rebeuss. Anyway ... aka Samba Sine Kouthia like you've never heard of.


How do you prepare this show?

It is as simple as pie. I need only read the newspapers to find out what about tackle. I often refer to the prominent news papers like The Observer, the Tribune Walf, Liberation, etc.. That is to say, I can go the opposite of what has been reported as information while imitating actors from politics or the arts community. I am one of the few people able to do it because it is not an easy art. And it really requires serious preparation. Registration takes only 1 hour 30 minutes at the most.

Have you once received threats from people you imitate?

There are some who may accuse me of abusing the topics they care about and do not hesitate to ask me to reduce the dose or not to include, etc.. By cons, there are others who call me to thank me and encourage me to go ahead.

The series of Karim Wade cartonne strong right now, what binds you to the son of Wade?

I confess that nothing binds me to Karim Wade. But I must say that he once gave me a sheep during Tabaski. Someone called me to tell me that the State Minister Karim Wade offered a sheep and I was greatly influenced. But personally, I confess that I have never met Karim Wade. Moreover, since Rebeuss, Karim Wade follows many Kouthia Show. Some of his family, he never misses the show. I am also happy to know that I can bring a smile to even people who are in difficulties.

Is that there is provided a passage Rebeuss to visit him?

I'm seriously. I think I will go there because he himself would like to see me to thank me and encourage me. Of close to him told me. And this is Karim Wade who commissioned them to send me all his thanks and encouragement. But I can tell you that as soon as possible, I will see Inshallah.

You are also considered a talent scout. You were with Ndiémé and Maty Dieng, Amina Poté and now we find the young Lary, first do you explain that?

Making people laugh is a gift from Kouthia. In an interview with your favorite Leral site, comedian fashionable "Kouthia Show" that takes viewers in suspense on Tfm, confides in his rich career full of twists and turns, its relationship with Amina Poté and Karim Wade, who he wishes to visit very soon Rebeuss. Anyway ... aka Samba Sine Kouthia like you've never heard of.


How did you become a comedian?

You know, comedy is a gift from me. Very young, I had the ability to make people laugh without forcing me. I made "Mayes" and small animations in "foureuls" which were more of a laugh. I finally started in this niche ... and now I've become professional actor.

It was noted that Kouthia is very inspired, you say out loud what the Senegalese people are thinking, what's your secret?

(Laughs) You know, I think it is a gift from God that I give thanks. But I can tell you that the real chance I had was to have lived almost all neighborhoods are reflections of Senegalese society. I lived in Plots Assainies Guédiawaye to Guinaw Rail, the HLM, Grand Dakar, Pikine Thiaroye and so on. And then I got to know how these people live, what their state of mind, etc.. So that, in my services, I can put myself in their shoes to see how they live, such or such a situation. It was still a great contribution in my career as a comedian.

How did you get into radio?

At first I was not supposed to do radio. It turned out that I was doing comedy since very young, when I was in school. One day, while Dj Boub's leader in Walf Fm was going to leave, they found it necessary to find a replacement time he comes back. After the test, they made me sign a contract a month, just in time for me to step into. So I took this opportunity and I finally convinced my bosses. Which were also attacked by strong demand from listeners who still demanded Kouthia the microphone. The hearing was such that, despite the return of Dj Boubs they kept me and that's why I was hired.

Tell us a little about yourself, your studies, etc..

Well, I made the Ouagou Niaye three school, four HLM school Madieye Sall, Futa Toro, Mbassang Goumba, Blaise Diagne, Asafin. Today, if you give me a building, I can design your architecture. This is another facet of the Senegalese Kouthia know (laughs). Usually, when people ask me this question, I reply that it is third class. But, I stopped studying in class first. This is the first time that I make this revelation. For many of my former classmates and schools always make me note as to why I never talk about my career and my grade. I always replied that it was not worth it, because in our midst, people think most comedians level cm2. It is true that there are many, but personally, I can tell you that I was up to first class. And it's Blaise Diagne I last attended in my school curriculum.

You also had to get started in music with your title "Dall yi." Why tour this page?

This is the musical. The first to be launched is the late artist Sanokho later Gallo Thiello etc.. It was another way to promote our art. As it was found that people were not interested in a lot of comedy in the theaters, it was necessary to combine music and comedy to convey the message. And it was a success for me because they contacted me for services.

How did you get the idea of ​​Kouthia Show?

I think it is a very well attended by Senegalese program. I created to entertain some. You know sometimes people do not like to follow the news too. I thought that may be the only way to hook it to a program that will combine the news and comedy. Then I'll move to my bosses who have realized the relevance of the concept and the impact it may have, they gave their approval, that's what gave Kouthia Show.
You know my wish is to know young talent who love the craft of animation. When I was with Walf Ndiémé people liked this duo. When she married, she stopped the animation. I had it seeks a replacement. Without delay, I called to Maty Dieng, because previously she informed me her desire to become a host on the day I was presented. And I do not hesitate to contact and it worked. Such as Amina Poté. For the latter, it is I who have imposed the Tfm without permission Youssou Ndour, contrary to what is said here and there. I coached for three months, but today she decided to go its own way, for reasons that only she can tell you. But all I know is that I wish him good luck. Lary also is a young student who loves what I do and she confessed her love for animation and then I try to give him a chance, I'm sure she will make a great career in this field. I think in life you have to help each other. Believe me I will continue to help as much as I can, people who seek my support, especially those who want a career in my field. I bring them my modest experience, as I did with all those with whom I had to work.

What are the projects Kouthia?

Create a school of animation training radio, TV, TV speakers, master of ceremonies and drivers room. These are people who have a mission to create the atmosphere in emissions. There are no Senegal. I also dream of having my own label to produce young talent. And I reach out to all those who are interested in these projects, which really dear to my heart including Future Media group.
(Leral.net)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire