samedi 12 octobre 2013

(DOCUMENT EXPLOSIVE ) - France : 154 Senegalese If Font Change For The Gays .



Forum refugee stated that 154 asylum Senegalese were registered in France by compatriots who argue gays be fleeing harassment they may suffer if they ever returned to Senegal . Assane Ndao for President of this forum is an excuse for our compatriots to just have the famous sesame allowing them to go quietly about their business. What is not said Assane Ndao is that these emigrants tarnish the image of Senegal doubling to only get a sesame room.
Senegal, "to live happy, live hidden "
Live his homosexuality openly in Senegal is the clamor and violence of the street but also a transition time in prison . In this Muslim country (95%) , which is described as democratic model for West Africa , the decriminalization of homosexuality with homosexuals themselves do not take themselves to dream, is a sensitive issue and politically manipulated .
It's almost two o'clock in Dakar. On Thursday evening , in the Senegalese capital , the party in full swing in a bush area Soumbédioune . Alcohol flows. The smell of tobacco mingled with the stench of fried fish dishes and other local delicacies . On the dancefloor, drunken men rub , beer in hand, some young women lasciviously swaying to the sound of the Nigerian music in vogue. * May be one of them . At 28, this young woman lean hard face and hair cut short , came romp hoping to finish the night with some conquest encountered on the job. In black and multicolored tank top, May, accustomed places leggings , seeks his prey a mature woman " who has the dosh ." " Most women I attended are not necessarily lesbians ," said May . "These are married women looking for new sensations and who know how to hand in his pocket ," she smiled. Thus May, a waitress in a restaurant in town , rounded ends meet . " In order not to get noticed , I also drag guys. You 'll never see me snogging a girl in public. It's too risky even if everyone knows that many homosexuals rendezvous here, " she continues .
Choung -Ryu , a Korean architect , on a mission to Dakar in January 2011 , has yet made ​​only once in the bush . " Only my expatriate friends know that I 'm gay. Since I 'm here, I have no sex life because you can never be too careful , " he whispers . It must be said that in Senegal , the Penal Code provides, since 1965 , a sentence of one to five years in prison for " whoever commits an indecent act or act against nature with an individual of the same sex ." Former activist for LGBT rights in South Korea , the arrival of Choung -Ryu in Dakar made ​​him forget his fight . "I read things rather horrible on the situation of homosexuals in Senegal . I would rather be checked . " And discuss the misadventures of a gay friend , came from Spain , languishing in prison since December 2012 for a dark tale of sexual harassment. " He was trapped . Unofficially, it is because he is gay he is behind bars , "sighs Choung -Ryu . It said no more .
" Homosexuality does not exist"
" The more homosexuals in prison, plus Senegal will do well . It was almost warm to the buttocks Macky ( Sall , Head of Senegalese State ed . ) When everyone thought he was ready to decriminalize homosexuality , " fun May . If Macky Sall was repeatedly attacked after this rumor lending him unworthy intentions in terms of Islamic authorities - which weigh heavily on the process of social change in Senegal and are mounted slot with unprecedented violence - the head State was quick to deny any bill to that effect . He has also been highly praised when he responded to President Barack Obama, visiting the country last June that Senegal was not ready to legalize homosexuality as other countries are not ready to abolish the death penalty . And wham ! Better yet , the new Minister of Justice , the lawyer Sidiki Kaba, former director of the FIDH (International Federation of Human Rights ) who shouted to the legalization of homosexuality in 2009 - following the sentence of eight nine years in prison gay - said after his appointment in September , now be in line with the head of State on this issue.
May does not seem to feel concerned by the homosexual cause . " There is no cause to defend the homosexual Senegal for the simple reason that homosexuality does not exist ," she advance a cynical tone. " These are the imams say . They want us all dead , " she says wryly . Homosexuals living in Senegal thus apply to the moral that " to live happy, live hidden " letter.
"I 'll stop sleeping with men "
This is the case of Malick * model who never confessed his homosexuality to his entourage. "I come from a large Muslim family. I have too much respect for my parents to tell them that I'm gay . " He has six years out with a girl he intends to marry . "When we make love , I take it upon myself . I prefer it to be in the dark. She never suspected anything despite my failures due , "said the young man of 27 years. "Even if homosexuality were to be decriminalized , I do not change my lifestyle . In a few years , I finally stop sleeping with men. " In there will be happier ? " I do not know .... It is also not proud of his many homosexual adventures. "I was so uncomfortable . I was too afraid of being caught . I have friends who have been abused and who was trying to extort money . "
Mishaps that Sheikh * applies rigorously to avoid. At 23, this young man a bit effeminate , only dates expatriates can meet their needs. " I have nothing to do gay marriage . All that interests me is to leave this country, " he says . Unemployed , he lives alone with his mother in the popular area of Scat Urbam . " I sleep Scat Urbam but I am rather the Almadies ( wealthy neighborhood of Dakar) ," he corrects . He usually spends his evenings in nightclubs in the company of the Dakar gilded youth , adolescents wearing bags trendy luxury . "I feel in my element with my girlfriends . They do not call me " gorjiggen " (" gender " in Wolof , the most widely spoken language in Senegal ed . ) As lousy Scat . They understand me ... "
" In Senegal, the fight against homophobia takes over the defense of gay rights ," said Frederic Philippe Diouf, member of the Secretariat of the African non- governmental organization RADDHO ( for the Defense of Human Rights ' man) . " We help the persecuted homosexuals and victims of violence. When their lives are in danger, we host in the premises of the Dakar RADDHO time to contact the embassies can facilitate extradition to Europe or the United States , " he says . RADDHO also supports homosexuals from the sub -region such as Mali and the Gambia .
 Katia Touré

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire